Your security and privacy are our utmost concerns. ettitude takes all reasonable care when transferring and storing your details.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. ettitude only collects the information it needs to conduct our business.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. We may use your details to contact you regarding your order for reasons such as, but not limited to, failed credit card transactions, incomplete order information, stock availability.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature - To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
For the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to:
- Our payment gateway service provider.
- Courier companies.
- Companies selected by ettitude to carry our order fulfillment. - We may disclose your details where required by law to government or regulatory authorities.
- We do not sell your details to anyone.
Storage of credit card numbers
No credit card details are stored permanently by ettitude.
Security of information
We utilise industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology( SSL) to enable a secure transaction environment for online commerce.
We also implemented Google Analytics Advertising features and you can opt out if you don't want your information to be collected by Google.