Bamboo Charcoal Travel Sheet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 AUD More info
Free AU Delivery on Orders Over $50
Our silky smooth bamboo charcoal Travel Sheet reduces bacteria by 99.9% while fighting unwanted odors and staying fresh for longer.
It's lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial, and can be used as a sleeping bag liner to increase insular temperature.
Perfect for campers, hostel-goers or travellers who simply want comfort, sleep hygiene and peace of mind.
- This gender-neutral travel sheet is one size fits all, suitable for both adults and kids.
- Helps prolong the life of your sleeping bag by washing only the travel sheet.
- Includes built-in pillow slip and corner ties for stability and peg-less line drying.
- Comes in a reusable drawstring bag, can easily be rolled up and stored away in seconds!
- Cold machine wash separately using gentle cycle
- 30°C max
- Line dry
- Tumble dry low
- Iron low
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
Includes one travel sheet with a pillow slip (pillow not included), packaged in a drawstring bag.
225cm (L) x 90cm (W)
Depth of pillow slip: 30cm
Why We’re Different
Before Ettitude, it was impossible to find bedding, bath and sleepwear that were as smooth as silk, as sustainable as hemp, and as breathable as linen at the price of cotton. That’s why we took it upon ourselves to not only develop the softest material on the planet, but also the most sustainable. Our patented Bamboo Lyocell fabric technology is unlike anything you’ve ever felt before, and our products are Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they pass the highest criterion of testing for harmful chemicals and synthetics.
The bedding industry has been using the same materials for hundreds of years without any regard for Mother Earth’s resources; cotton being one of the world’s largest water and air pollutants.