Sign up for exclusive offers & get a $10 ettitude gift voucher.
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Free Eco Laundry Ball
This environmental protection laundry ball contains no harmful chemicals such as phosphor and boron. It is made of active macromolecule solid washing granules and has peculiar rotundity. It can be used for washing any clothes and fabric.
1. Same with washing powder, for very dirt collapsible and cuff, use common detergent as pretreatment before washing, then wash.
2. Soak for a while before washing, which will be better for washing effect.
3. Laundry ball can be remained all along in the washing machine, but reusing after being dried out will have better effect and longer using life.
4. If washing volume of the washing machine is lower than 5kg, use two balls. If washing volume of the washing machine is above 5kg, use four balls, the rest may be deduced by analogy.
5. Don’t let children play the inner packed washing granules as toy.
6. Calculating according to washing volume of the washing machine is within 5kg, and washing one time per day, it can be used for up to 3 months.
Applied for any kind of color and texture clothing outside material, especially for cleanout children’s and top grade clothes.
Posted by Rebecka on 6th Aug 2012
I started with the laundry ball and then bought an additional washing ball. The balls are working perfectly fine! The laundry gets clean and doesn't smell artificial. I do recommend to have to balls instead of one. I thought one was to less since I almost always wash full machine!
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE WASHING AND THE LAUNDRY BALL! :D
Posted by Kim on 19th Mar 2011
Excellent product which i would have loved to know about when my babies were born. Love the colours and their is a slight smell but loving the fact no residue left on black clothing which is what my previous laundry powder did and i was forever rinsing my dark clothing.
Love to see everyone have a go!
Posted by Michelle on 29th Oct 2010
I always try to buy safe products for my family and skin is the biggest organ that can absorb nasty chemicals. The balls seem to clean the clothes quite well. I do miss not having that lovely laundry smell so I do alternate with this and seventh generation but if space is an issue you certainly can't go wrong with buying these. I'm glad I discovered them.