1. Bamboo fabric is incredibly soft and feels like silk without being slippery.
2. Bamboo contains a substance called “bamboo kun”. This substance, plus the close molecular arrangement of the fibers in bamboo, are the reasons for the material’s antibacterial properties. This makes bamboo the ideal material for blankets for babies.
3. Bamboo is also organic – it has a unique ability to resist pests and eliminates the need to use pesticides, so bed blankets made with this material are free of chemicals.
4. Bamboo sheets are good insulators. You can depend on these to keep your baby cool during the hot summer months and warm in winter. This means you don’t have to have separate bed blankets for summer and winter use.
5. Did you know that bamboo plants grow about a foot a day? This limits the impact of cutting them down to use for fabric. Fresh bamboo can easily be planted to replace the ones that were used for making our ultra soft bamboo blankets for babies.
6. You’ll find buying bed clothes for your baby’s room from us very economical. Our aim is to provide the highest quality products at good value prices.